10.18.2011

A Quick Pick-Me-Up

So this morning I was not ready to get out of bed. I had already snoozed too many times so I had to make a choice. I wanted so badly to just roll over and go back to sleep but my better judgment came through just in time. Luckily, the lovely Vaughn was awake to make me a quick iced latte. It’s pretty nice having your own personal barista to wake you up on those not-so-good mornings.

Needless to say, I was feeling pretty good on my drive to work today. The combination of fresh caffeine, a yummy Breakfast Burrito-To-Go, and some cloudy weather (my personal favorite) was a great way to start the morning.
My first latte from our thrifted espresso machine. Best $15 ever.

1 comment:

  1. Can I borrow your personal barista sometimes? I also have a hard time getting up in the morning, haha :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete